We are girls on the move! Over Memorial Day weekend we made our first road trip to South Carolina to visit Grandma and Grandpops house.
We had to ride coach in the back of the car for 11 hours to get there, but we still had fun!
 |
| Me |
 |
| Emerson |
 |
| Pit Stop! We got to have a Chick Fil A picnic. |
Once we got to South Carolina, our accommodations improved. Hotel Isaacs even came with free breakfast and a pool!
 |
| Emerson taking cooking lessons from Grandma. |
 |
| I can't wait to see what she brings out of the pantry next! |
 |
| Emerson in the pool, which doubled as our bath! |
 |
| I worked really hard to catch some of the drips! |
We got to meet lots of Grandma and Grandpops friends while we were visiting. We also took a day trip to Beaufort and had lunch outside. Grandpops wanted to give us our first ice cream, but we slept through it.
The best part of the trip was getting to meet our Great Grandma, also known as "GG". We had four generations all together for Memorial Day, all together there are 96 years in between us and our GG.
At the end of our trip home, we stopped by Nonni's office in Richmond and surprised her! We ate our lunch at her desk and then finished the rest of our ride home. Arlie was very happy to see us when we picked him up!
I especially love the photo of all the girls together. They lood so adorable and so happy. I bet GG felt blessed to see these little munchkins.
ReplyDeleteI am thrilled that you came so far to visit us. We loved having you here among the old fogies. I hope you come back real soon so we can make sure you get your ice cream. We will even upgrade your accommodations to include an indoor shower!
ReplyDeleteYou little ladies are so smiley! I love it!
ReplyDelete