Monday, September 8, 2014

First Tooth!

I have one less item for my Christmas list this year...I can cross off my two front teeth because I woke up this morning with my first one! 

I woke Mommy and Daddy up extra early the last two days.  Usually I roll over, see my sister and we both start laughing, but today I was crying when I woke up.  Mommy and Daddy thought this was strange, and sure enough, Mommy checked my mouth and there was the first sign of a tooth on my bottom right side.  She tried to get a picture but its still too small and I wasn't too keen on having her poke around with my mouth today. 

Riley won't be too far behind either because she was chewing on her fingers all day today! 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, lots of new pictures and news. Teeth!! Next thing you know they will be walking. I see busier days ahead if that is possible. love, auntie susan

    ReplyDelete