...lots of visitors!
![]() |
| Aunt Jessie came to visit us over Spring Break! She made us crack up (including Mommy) by making funny sounds with our lion! We had our serious faces on here though. |
![]() |
| Emerson loved falling asleep holding onto her shirt. |
![]() |
| Our soon-to-be "almost Aunt" Jill came to visit us too! She's marrying Jon who is our "almost Uncle." We had a lot of fun during her visit even if we aren't showing it in our picture! |
![]() |
| Aunt Melissa came too and spent the weekend with us! She brought us these cute outfits! |
![]() |
| Aunt Melissa and I had a lot of fun playing! She read us a neat book about the life of a raindrop and she fed us our cereal. |
![]() |
| Great Uncle Clifford came back to see us. Arlie wanted some attention too which Emerson thought was funny. |
![]() |
| We got to meet Great Aunt Pam! I was a little scared at first, but then she made me laugh! |
...sunny days and fresh air!
![]() |
| We love going for rides in our new stroller! Sometimes we snooze, sometimes we talk, and sometimes we just look around. |
...new tricks!
![]() |
| I love to grab my feet. I can pull off my socks and get my foot right in my mouth! |
![]() |
| Emerson can sit up by herself for a few seconds. She usually topples over pretty quick, but we are getting better at it every day. |
![]() |
| I can sit up too! |
...the Easter Bunny!
![]() |
| Happy Easter everyone! |














No comments:
Post a Comment