Sunday, October 19, 2014

It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown

Today we made our first trip to the pumpkin patch! 

 

We had fun climbing on the pumpkins and searching for the perfect one to bring home. 

Emerson picked out a pumpkin as big as her.

I wanted to bring this one home because it had a curly stem. 

We got to pick out our own little pumpkins to take home. 

Emerson was very proud of her pumpkin.
 
I'm wondering if Mommy is making pumpkin pie!

Daddy took me for a ride down the hay slide!

Mommy was too chicken, so Daddy took Emerson for a ride too!

Daddy fed some of the animals and we got to pet a pot belly pig.  He wasn't as soft as Arlie and Ashby and he was a LOT fatter! 

1 comment:

  1. Peter Peter pumpkin eaters! Glad you guys had fun at the pumpkin patch. I hope you will carve a happy Jack o'lantern for me.

    ReplyDelete