Mommy came in and told us that Grandma is coming to visit us next Monday and we are super excited. We have not seen her since we took off our CPAP masks and took out our feeding tubes, she might not even recognize us. We have another guess that twin to see how well everyone knows us, put your guess in our comments:
Picture 1:
Picture 2:
Picture 1:
Picture 2:
My guess is pic 1 is Riley and 2 is Emerson. I'm sure Grandma is super excited to see you too. She will be amazed by you! Love, Nonni
ReplyDeleteI know it's not April Fool's, but I think a trick has been played. I know you two are identifcal, but there's a little too much the same in the picture.
ReplyDeleteI'm going to guess this is Emerson...both pictures.
Love you both!
~Aunt Jessie
Hi sweet girls! I cant wait to see you. It would be the best if you would come home while I am visiting. I know you are working hard to make that happen. And that would mean I could give Aunt Jessie the first thing on her birthday list! I have to agree with Jessie again. That is a trick and both pictures are Emerson!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Jessie. It is the same twin. Unless Mommy and Daddy spent a lot of time placing each wire and pacifier exactly on the spot of the crib. Thanks for letting Grandma come up early to visit it helps make sure I have turkey this year. It won't be the same without your mommy but next year we will be together to celebrate!
ReplyDeleteSorry J, it won't be the same without you too. I meant Caryn is the best at preparing and baking the turkey. She smothers it in butter like no one else. You will be missed too for your excellent carving skills!
DeleteYou girls are lucky that Grandma is coming to visit. I think the first twin is Emerson and twin #2 is Riley. Aunt Margaret
ReplyDelete