Friday, November 22, 2013

Hangover

When Mommy and Daddy told me I was going home, I had no idea it was going to be so much fun!  I stayed up and drank and played all night!  Mommy and Daddy were party poopers and kept trying to tell me it was time to sleep, but I didn't listen.   I paid for it today, I had to sleep the entire day to make up for it.

I also had my first pediatrician visit today.  I got weighed (8lbs 4oz) and measured and the nurse listened to my heart and looked in my eyes and ears with a really bright light.  She said I looked really good and that I should come back in a week to make sure I am gaining weight like I should.

I crashed hard after my bottle with Daddy this afternoon.  The evidence is all over my face.
Daddy and Mommy took turns going to visit Emerson today.  She was pretty sleepy for Mommy's visit.  Maybe she was up late partying last night too.  But they had some good snuggle time.  Daddy came in the evening to give her her dinner bottle.

Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment