Hi everyone, just wanted to give our dedicated blog readers an update. I will be coming home soon. Before I moved to Loudoun Hospital the NICU doctor changed the formula I would drink. I have been drinking it for a week and have been spell free, but I have not gained any weight.
Mommy and Daddy talked with the doctor this morning and they are going to switch me back to what I was drinking before to make sure I can gain weight properly over the next couple of days. With any luck I should be home hanging with my twister (Riley) and my furry brother and sister by this weekend. Since spells are no longer the issue I have removed the countdown clock, we will keep everyone posted!
Mommy and Daddy talked with the doctor this morning and they are going to switch me back to what I was drinking before to make sure I can gain weight properly over the next couple of days. With any luck I should be home hanging with my twister (Riley) and my furry brother and sister by this weekend. Since spells are no longer the issue I have removed the countdown clock, we will keep everyone posted!
Emerson that is exciting news!! Hope you are home real soon to play with your sister and the furry animals. Love, Aunt Margaret
ReplyDelete