And all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even four mice.
Who are we kidding, we are always stirring! We don't like to sleep!
The stockings were hung by the chimney with care, in the hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there.
 |
| Man Feeding Child By Tree Light, a self-portrait |
 |
| I won't fall asleep until I see Santa. |
 |
| I won't fall asleep until I see Santa. |
 |
| Rats, I fell asleep. |
Granddaddy came to visit us today. He got to hold us for the first time. We chatted with Nonni on the computer, but we forgot to take a picture with him. They are coming next weekend to celebrate an early Christmas with us.
And just in case you've been wondering about us the last few days, now that we are both at home and doing great, we may not post a blog update every night. We promise we will keep sharing all of our milestones here though so please keep checking in to see us grow!
For once I am not afraid of mice!! Love all your pictures. Can't wait to see you after Santa arrives.
ReplyDelete