Sunday, December 8, 2013

Together Again!

Riley and I are both so happy to be home!  In case there was any question, yes there really are two of us :).  Grandma is here visiting us.  Mommy and Daddy said they had to call in the reinforcements.




Yawns really are contagious!  Mommy probably started it.  
Today was our first snow.  We slept through it.  But our furry brother and sister and our Daddy went out to the wild blue yonder to cut down our first Christmas tree.  Maybe next year we can go too.


Yesterday we went on our first ride in our double stroller to the pediatrician's office.  We had to get our four month shots.  We were pretty brave, but we've been really sleepy ever since.


Riley didn't know the shots were coming.  She just thinks its fun to have the nurse weigh her.  
I was a bit more skeptical about my first pediatrician appointment.  

1 comment:

  1. What great pictures girls! Looks like Grandma has a magic touch. I can't wait to see your pretty Christmas tree this year.

    ReplyDelete