Today Riley and I got held by Daddy which we enjoyed. It has been awhile since he got to do that, last Sunday if I am not mistaken. Daddy recognized the nurse that tricked him into holding Emerson two days after she was born while she changed my bed. Riley and I got a kick out of that.
Arlie got to come home today, the house is back to the way it was before Mommy had so many complications due to our TTTS issue. Ashby is extremely happy to have Arlie home. Arlie is still settling in and adjusting. While Arlie was Nonni and Granndaddy's visiting, Ashby stayed home but the nice neighbors up the street would come down and get her to play with their dog Loki. We want to extend a very special thank you to Nonni and Grandaddy for taking care of Arlie and Rick, Linda, Joe, and Kate for taking care of Ashby for the day. Without their help Daddy and Mommy would not be able to visit us so much.
During Daddy's visit only Grandaddy came back, Nonni still had a cough from an old cold. We missed her and wished she could have visited but we want to say thank you very much for not giving us or our NICU mates a potential cold. Granddaddy got to see Daddy hold Emerson for awhile and took pictures, asked questions, and flirted with the nurse, good thing Nonni was not there, he would have gotten in trouble.
Riley is up to 5.6 ml of food, she is doing so well that the nurses will be taking her central line out. Hopefully, everything goes well. Riley is up to 3lbs 1oz which I am really excited, about, I hope I catch up. I am up to 2lbs 14 ozs and still at 4.5ml of food. I am eating well and doing well, just need to keep things moving in the belly if you know what I mean. I lost my umbilical scab today so now I have a normal belly button like my sister. We will get them pierced together at 18 much to my Daddy's dismay.
Here are a couple of pictures of us from today, here I am in my bed:
Here is Riley having kangaroo time with Daddy:
Arlie got to come home today, the house is back to the way it was before Mommy had so many complications due to our TTTS issue. Ashby is extremely happy to have Arlie home. Arlie is still settling in and adjusting. While Arlie was Nonni and Granndaddy's visiting, Ashby stayed home but the nice neighbors up the street would come down and get her to play with their dog Loki. We want to extend a very special thank you to Nonni and Grandaddy for taking care of Arlie and Rick, Linda, Joe, and Kate for taking care of Ashby for the day. Without their help Daddy and Mommy would not be able to visit us so much.
During Daddy's visit only Grandaddy came back, Nonni still had a cough from an old cold. We missed her and wished she could have visited but we want to say thank you very much for not giving us or our NICU mates a potential cold. Granddaddy got to see Daddy hold Emerson for awhile and took pictures, asked questions, and flirted with the nurse, good thing Nonni was not there, he would have gotten in trouble.
Riley is up to 5.6 ml of food, she is doing so well that the nurses will be taking her central line out. Hopefully, everything goes well. Riley is up to 3lbs 1oz which I am really excited, about, I hope I catch up. I am up to 2lbs 14 ozs and still at 4.5ml of food. I am eating well and doing well, just need to keep things moving in the belly if you know what I mean. I lost my umbilical scab today so now I have a normal belly button like my sister. We will get them pierced together at 18 much to my Daddy's dismay.
Here are a couple of pictures of us from today, here I am in my bed:
Here is Riley having kangaroo time with Daddy:
No comments:
Post a Comment