Here I am wide awake taking in my surroundings.
Here I am five minutes later snoozing on Dad's chest. I fall asleep almost as easily as Mommy!
I had to go back under the billi light this afternoon so now Riley and I are both wearing our shades again. I gained 10 ounces since my last weigh in, still hanging at a strong 2 lbs 7 ounces and change. Riley is up to 2 lbs 12 ounces. We are both getting 2.8 ml of food an hour, I bet we'll be up to 3 ml before Mom and Dad get here tomorrow. Riley was misbehaving today and tried to pull out her feeding tube several times. She learned her lesson though because it wasn't fun when the nurse had to change the tape on her chin to get it to stay put. She also surprised the nurse with a REALLY dirty diaper this morning...I think I saw Mommy and Daddy both breathe a sigh of relief that is wasn't on their watch.
Mommy tells us that our Aunt Melissa is here visiting. We are sad she can't come to the NICU to see us, but Mommy says she's at home keeping Ashby company so she's not lonely when Mommy and Daddy are visiting us.


No comments:
Post a Comment