Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Two Peas In A Pod

Finally, we are together again, like peas and carrots, actually since we are identical twins we are like peas and peas!  Emerson got moved into the spot right next to me, which makes my Mommy and Daddy very happy, they no longer have to go room to room to visit with us.  They can see both of us at the same time.

Emerson is up to 1.8ml of milk now, and will probably go up to 2 ml sometime tonight.  She is taking the milk extremely well.  She is still on CPAP with normal air.  Emerson is also off of the ultraviolet light again to see if her liver can handle her blood toxins, if not, back under for her.  She now weighs 2lbs 6ozs, more than she weighed when she is born.  She is doing really well.

I am also doing really well, up to 1.8ml of milk.  I still need some help with my blood toxins, so I am under the ultraviolet light.  Also, I am still on CPAP.  My exciting news of the day is I got to be held by Mommy for a hour today!  Here is a pic of Mommy holding me:
 


4 comments:

  1. Yay! Both baby girls are healthy enough to be held by Mom and Dad. Congratulations - you must be so happy:) Riley and Emerson are beautiful, and you guys will make wonderful parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful day!! The girls are together and Riley got some much wanted Mommy time. Can't wait to see them again. Love, Nonni

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really look forward to your blog Emerson and Riley. You are already accomplished journalists and Mom and Dad are great stenographers. Keep growing and growing because I think your canine siblings are anxious to make your acquaintance not to mention your Auntie Susan and Uncle Gerry. Love to all......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I look forward to the daily updates! Love the pictures keep them coming! Those two little angels are tough cookies!

    ReplyDelete