Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Yum, more milk please....

I had to go onto SIPAP today, I was not doing well just on CPAP.

Mommy got to touch and change Riley's and my diaper today, the first time she got to do that since giving birth to us.  We were happy to see her but also very concerned, between both our parents we are going to be nothing but cheeks!  Video of mommy changing Riley's diaper:



Riley got the line to her vein removed and they put in a central line (picc line).  Once the central line is in for 24 hours Mommy and Daddy can hold her, can't wait, but I am also jealous!  So now she is being monitored for heart rate, breathing, and O2 saturation.

Riley and I are both on continuous milk feeds.  I am getting .6ml an hour, Riley is at .5ml an hour.  We are really enjoying the milk.

Emerson holding Mommy's finger:

Riley sitting criss cross apple sauce:

4 comments:

  1. What a big day! Good job Mommy on the diapers. Can't wait to see pics of these sweet little girls in your arms. Keep up the good work everyone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Jeremy and Caryn! The girls are beautiful!!! Sending prayers for the little angels as they keep growing every day!- Jomi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, congrats to you and John as well with your little one! - Jeremy & Caryn

      Delete
  3. Love the pics! Cheeks for sure for the girls :) Good job Caryn!

    ReplyDelete