When Mommy got here this morning we both had signs made for us. Each sign had our name, date of birth, and the phrase "Sometimes miracles come in pairs...", and a big close-up picture of us. We won't tell you how Mommy reacted, let's just say her allergies were acting up.
We do want to apologize to Aunt Jessie, she had made us signs a couple of days ago that were hung up but we forgot to give her proper credit. Sorry Aunt Jessie! The signs have our name on one side and pictures of our parents wedding on the other side so we can look at our family when we want.
Today was another good day for Riley. She is up to 2.2 ml of milk and has gained 1.5 oz since last weigh in, up to 2lbs 10.5 ozs. Riley is quickly coming up on 3lbs. She is still under the ultraviolet light for her billi levels, she will probably come off in a couple of days.
I am doing good too, I am up to 2lbs 7ozs, the heaviest I have ever weighed. Tomorrow the nurses will check my billi levels to see if I need to go under the ultraviolet light again. The nurse just upped my feed to 2.2 ml like my sister.
Together we both have had very little bradys, and when we do have them, we get out of them ourselves. The nurses have not had to shake us lately to get us out of having the brady, which means we are developing well.
Here are the pictures the nurses took and hung up on our isolettes.
Emerson:
Riley:
We do want to apologize to Aunt Jessie, she had made us signs a couple of days ago that were hung up but we forgot to give her proper credit. Sorry Aunt Jessie! The signs have our name on one side and pictures of our parents wedding on the other side so we can look at our family when we want.
Today was another good day for Riley. She is up to 2.2 ml of milk and has gained 1.5 oz since last weigh in, up to 2lbs 10.5 ozs. Riley is quickly coming up on 3lbs. She is still under the ultraviolet light for her billi levels, she will probably come off in a couple of days.
I am doing good too, I am up to 2lbs 7ozs, the heaviest I have ever weighed. Tomorrow the nurses will check my billi levels to see if I need to go under the ultraviolet light again. The nurse just upped my feed to 2.2 ml like my sister.
Together we both have had very little bradys, and when we do have them, we get out of them ourselves. The nurses have not had to shake us lately to get us out of having the brady, which means we are developing well.
Here are the pictures the nurses took and hung up on our isolettes.
Emerson:
Riley:


You're welcome for the signs, my sweet nieces. Your portraits are beautiful. Keep up the good work growing. I'm very proud of you and can't wait to meet you soon. Lots of love, Aunt Jessie
ReplyDeleteYou are the sweetest babies ever! I am going to miss you so much. Keep up the good growing and make sure your mommy and daddy send us pictures EVERY day! Love, Grandma
ReplyDeleteI am so thrilled that my Great Nieces are improving everyday. I can't wait to meet you so I will be able to have 2 more girls to spoil and love.
ReplyDeleteHugs and kisses - Great Aunt Margaret