Monday, August 12, 2013

Feeding Increase, Weight Increase, and Surprise for Mommy

We have both increased our milk feeds throughout the last 24 hours.  Riley is up to 1.0 ml of milk an hour and I am up to .8ml an hour.  We were also very active today during hands on time, our eyes were wide open, and we enjoyed stretching our arms and legs.

Riley is still on CPAP and no ultraviolet light.  She also gave Mom a big surprise during her diaper change today.  We would post a picture but this is a family blog site.  Riley is up to 1140 grams which is 2.5 lbs or 2lbs 8ozs for those of you keeping track at home.  She weighs more than she did at birth which is really good.  Riley has also grown 1 cm in length, I need to catch up!  She also shocked the nurses when they went to do her hands on, her head was turned the other direction which means she lifted her head CPAP and all to look the other direction!

I am still under the ultraviolet light and will probably be for the next couple of days.  I am also still on CPAP.  I have also gained almost all of my weight back, I am 2lbs 3 ozs.  Lastly, I also have a pacifier now that I am learning to use:

No comments:

Post a Comment