Daddy came to visit us today, Mom's temperature is gone, but she has to wait 24 hours before visiting us. We hope she can visit tomorrow.
Emerson is doing really well, she got moved back up to .4ml of milk today. She is on SIPAP and got a couple of good looks at Dad when he came to do her hands on.
I am doing okay today. I required a blood transfusion since we are not good at producing our own blood yet. During our blood transfusions and for 3 hours after, we don't get milk. I will continue getting some milk sometime tonight.
Mommy and Daddy got our nursery furniture delivered today, which is super exciting. They are slowly getting ready for us to come home. We have a little while before that happens, but you know them super planners!
Emerson is doing really well, she got moved back up to .4ml of milk today. She is on SIPAP and got a couple of good looks at Dad when he came to do her hands on.
I am doing okay today. I required a blood transfusion since we are not good at producing our own blood yet. During our blood transfusions and for 3 hours after, we don't get milk. I will continue getting some milk sometime tonight.
Mommy and Daddy got our nursery furniture delivered today, which is super exciting. They are slowly getting ready for us to come home. We have a little while before that happens, but you know them super planners!
Riley and Emerson: We love your blog but not as much as we love you. Can't wait to see you in your new nursery! Love, Grandma and Grandpops.
ReplyDeleteSo excited the furniture came...but now I have to get busy. Keep working hard sweet girls. I'm so proud of you! Love, Aunt Jessie
ReplyDeleteGreat job, girls!! I can't wait for you to be big enough for Jackson to teach you all about super heroes (he's a boy, so you'll have to forgive him for being into that stuff. You can get him back by talking about princesses or something!!)
ReplyDeleteLots of love and hug from Oregon- "auntie" Jen Mose