Sunday, October 27, 2013

Countdown Time

My sister is now ahead of me in the countdown to going home.  As many of you already know we have to show we can go 5 days without having any spells.  We are slowly getting there with a setback along the way, but we are showing improvement everyday.  Emerson is down to 4 days and counting.  I had two spells today while Dad was feeding me, I could see he felt sad since he knew how hard I was trying to do it all.  Don't worry Mommy and Daddy, we will be home soon, and you will be wishing for some NICU nurses to be around to help!  Here are some pictures of us today:


"Okay, I surrender.  Please, just no more polka dots," pleaded Emerson.



Riley, you're feeling VERY sleepy.  When you wake up, you will no longer have anymore spells.

No comments:

Post a Comment