Twin #1: Riley
Twin #2: Emerson
And for all of you who are fretting that you may not be able to tell us apart once we get home, Mommy was very excited to discover a small red birthmark on Emerson's right hand today. Daddy did some research and red birthmarks are sometimes only temporary, but hopefully it lasts long enough for us to know our own names so we can correct you :).
Emerson was very excited to discover her hands today. She and Mommy played for a long time practicing bringing her hands together, bringing them to her mouth and holding onto Mommy's fingers. She was wide awake, even after her lunch.
I was having a lazy day today and didn't want to wake up when Mommy was visiting. I woke up when Daddy arrived and he got to feed me my bottle before he had to leave.
I love being able to see them better...still can't really tell them apart. Thanks so much for the daily updates! Lori
ReplyDelete