Daddy is here visiting us late today. We are having too much fun with him to do too much writing tonight.
We both had baths with Mommy today so we are squeaky clean. I am up to 5lbs 5oz and Riley weighs 5lbs 10oz. We both get to try to take our food from a bottle each time now and whatever we can't finish goes through our tube. Riley drank her entire feed from the bottle this morning for the nurse. Hopefully we both start to do that more and more so we can get our feeding tubes out. Now that we are 37 weeks, our gag reflex has kicked in so having something down our throat is a whole lot less fun.
Four shots down, one vaccine to go tomorrow night and we are all done with our two month shots!
Off to dream land with our new mobiles that Mommy and Daddy brought us.
I love the mobiles! It makes their whole setup look so cozy. I can almost picture what it will look like at home!
ReplyDelete