Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Progress

The food fairy may have answered our plea.  Today I took all but one of my feeds by bottle and Riley took all of hers from 9am on.  We both dropped our heart rate a few times and Riley lost about half her lunch on Mommy after eating too quickly, but we are improving slowly but surely.

We both got baths a day early today after Riley spit up all over her outfit and Mommy's.  The nurse weighed us before our baths and I am 5lbs 14oz and Riley weighs 6lbs!

We are trying to get in lots of sleep so that we are less tired when we have to eat.  The nurse is also limiting us to 20 minute when we are drinking our bottles so that we don't burn all our energy at once.

Hopefully we'll have more progress to share tomorrow!



1 comment:

  1. Way to go, Riley, 6#. Don't you just love how their arms and hands are positioned almost exactly the same. I guess it's a twin thing! Love, Nonni

    ReplyDelete