Twin #1:
Twin #2:
We both did a great job with our eating today. I took two full feeds from Mommy today and Emerson did too. They changed her food coming through her tube to come in over an hour now instead of an hour and a half. And she can now take 15ccs from the bottle each time. Mommy gave both of us birthday baths too, so we are very clean 2 month old girls!
I have a very stellar track record with this game, but here's my guess this time:
ReplyDeleteTwin #1 - Riley
Twin #2 - Emerson
Both so cute though.
~Aunt Jessie
I think your Mommy is trying to pull a fast one. I say the pictures are both of the same twin. I have no idea which one though so I'm going with Riley! Happy Birthday to the cutest babies in the whole wide world! Love, Grandma
ReplyDeleteHmmm...This is a tough one because you are both so cute and snugly in the pictures I just want hold those little burritos! I am going twin 1 is Emerson and twin 2 is Riley
ReplyDeleteThis is still so hard; hope it gets easier some day. My guess is Twin 1 is Emerson and Twin 2 is Riley. Melissa is right - they look so cute and snugly. Little David looks at photos of them on my phone and proudly says "that's my cousin". I don't think he quite grasps the concept of twins yet. Love, Nonni
ReplyDeleteI think #1 is Riley. I have no clue really. No question about which is cutest since they are identical.......
ReplyDelete