Sunday, October 13, 2013

Daddy's Girls

Today we both got to try our own bottles from for our feed.  The nurses like to make sure Mommy and Daddy won't be in for a surprise when they get home and try to feed us for the first time.  We did awesome!  Riley really liked hers, she even reached for the bottle when Daddy brought it close to her.  Riley is up to 5lbs 14oz and I weigh 5lbs 10oz.  Here I am enjoying my lunch with Daddy.



Before I ate, I was hanging out in my crib and I rolled over to my side, then back to my middle and then over to the other side while the nurse was watching me.  She couldn't believe it!

Riley played with Daddy for a little while before her lunch.  Daddy brought us our first rattles to play with, a little ducky and a monkey.


Mommy and Daddy said they are ready for us to get good at eating so we can come home.  They said our nursery is all fixed up and ready for us!


3 comments:

  1. What lucky girls! Your room is beautiful.

    Can't wait to see it in person.

    ~Aunt Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The room looks great and can't wait to see both girls in their cribs. Love, Great Aunt Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohmygosh - the nursery is beautiful!!! You did such a wonderful job, and I love the color scheme. Maybe you can help me with Hannah's big-girl room next summer!

    ReplyDelete