Today was a busy day during Mommy and Daddy's visit. The nurse moved our hands on time to be only 30 minutes apart so that Mommy and Daddy could start to imagine what it would be like to take care of us once we are home and they don't have time to snuggle us each for an hour between feedings. I think she said something about "time management."
When they arrived, it was time for me to eat. Then Daddy held me while Mommy fed Riley. Riley was wide awake today. She and Mommy sang songs and practiced her exercises.
When Mommy and Daddy came back from lunch, it was bath time for both of us. Mommy bathed me and Daddy bathed Riley. We both got weighed before our baths. I weigh 5lbs 4oz and Riley weighs 5lbs 6oz. Then it was time to eat again! Mommy gave me my bottle, and I drank all 25ccs. And Daddy gave Riley her bottle, she drank 35ccs.
After Mommy and Daddy left, we had to get our first vaccine for Hepatitis :(. Emerson wasn't too fond of this idea but we were very brave.

No comments:
Post a Comment