Gentlemen (more accurately, ladies)...please restart your clocks.
Emerson and I both had a brady at the exact same moment this morning, setting both of our clocks back to zero. Five more days to go before we can maybe go home. I guess there's something to be said for twins doing things alike! I didn't want to leave my sister behind.
We have been having a lot of late night parties in the NICU. Neither Emerson or I have been sleeping much at night, which means we are pretty tired during the day. Mommy says the NICU is like Las Vegas because there are no windows so you don't see daylight and have no sense of time. Hopefully we recalibrate when we get home because Mommy said no night owls at our house :).
Emerson discovered hunger pains today and let both Mommy and Daddy know she was hungry when they arrived. Neither of us have cried very much until now. The nurses say this is how they know babies are ready to go home, they start to cry a lot more.
Most of the time, we like to be swaddled in our beds to sleep. We usually make it our mission to wiggle our arms out of our swaddle. We usually start out like this:
And end up like this:
No comments:
Post a Comment