Friday, October 25, 2013

Day 0...again

We are still having bradychardic events while we eat and sleep, so no closer to going home for us.  It's just a waiting game now.  We wait for the switch to flip and to master our swallowing and get our reflux under control.  The doctor says this can take up until 42 weeks.  Tomorrow is our 40 week birthday, our original due date.  We are 12 weeks old today!  

If we are quiet for the next few days, its because we are focusing on becoming strong eaters so we can go home!  We promise to update you as soon as one of us, or both, go on our next streak and get closer to being sprung.  (and as soon as there's something more exciting than eating, sleeping and pooping to report on :) )

1 comment:

  1. Happy 12 Week Birthday Girls!

    I understand if you're quiet so you can grow, but maybe you can at least convince Mommy and Daddy to put your pictures up everyday. I love to end my day looking at you two!

    Keep up the good work. You girls are doing great!

    I love you both!

    ~Aunt Jessie

    ReplyDelete