Sunday, September 8, 2013

All dressed up with no place to go...

So far this week we have had nurses named Connie, Jessica and Margaret!  Mommy and Daddy visited together today and Daddy was our kangaroo.  We both got moved to our next level of bolus feeds.  Now our food is being spread over 2 hours and we will go an hour without milk before our new feed is hung.  We each gained a half an ounce, Riley is now 3lbs 12oz and I am up to 3lbs 7oz.  Other than that, we are still just spending a lot of time sleeping, growing, and working on getting bigger and stronger.

I was feeling a bit camera shy today.


So Mommy made Riley be the subject of her photo session.  The nurse made her a pretty pink hat after her bath because she was a little cold.


Oops...she lost it.


She was a little worried she'd get in trouble.


But the nurse had just taken it off for her to have kangaroo time with her Daddy!  Phew!!


Mommy and Daddy are working on getting our furry sister and brother ready for our homecoming.  Today they tried to lay our blanket on the floor along with some of the onesies we have been wearing to let them get used to our smell.  Our furry brother Arlie looks pretty nice.  Ashby was too excited to be in the picture but she loved smelling our outfits!


3 comments:

  1. It's like your family is there, even when they aren't.

    Apparently Ashby and Emerson had the same feelings about photos today...I can imagine the papparazi gets exhausting. I love how Arlie is just putting his nose on that blanket...committed, but tentative.

    Love you girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope Nurse Margaret took good care of the both of you. I love your hat Riely and hope Emerson gets to wear one as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Girls: I cannot let this blog pass without complimenting you on your photo journalism skills! I love all the pictures and your captions are perfect! You make it hard to wait for the next installment. Keep up the good growing!

    ReplyDelete