Today Mommy and Daddy came to visit us at the same time. It is fun because we both have someone to hold us that way. I was wide awake when Mommy arrived and Riley was wide awake when she left. She said we should go back to napping when she needs to leave because its too sad to leave the hospital when we are awake in our cribs.
Here's Riley saying goodbye...or in baby speak "why, I oughta":
I decided to give Daddy a nice surprise when he went to change me this afternoon. It went all the way up my back, straight up to my neck, and it required a bath to clean me up! But here I am trying to look cute afterwards to make up for it:
It's late and we have to go to sleep now. We will check in with more news tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment