Here's how they found Riley when they arrived:
And here's me:
Daddy was the first one to hold us today without our CPAP tubes and hoses. He also turned Riley over in her bed for the first time from her belly to her back to change her diaper. Here we are in Daddy's arms.
Riley:
Me:
The nurse let Mommy take us from our "kangaroo" (aka Daddy) and put us back in our cribs. Mommy put our outfits back on and swaddled us in our blankets before we went back to sleep.
So far we are doing really well without breathing help. We each had a few bradys while Mommy and Daddy were there, but this is part of our adjustment and growing. The nurses are monitoring us to make sure we don't have too many. They continue to increase our food and we each gained 20 grams since our last weigh in.
I might be prejudiced a little but I think you are the most beautiful babies ever! Happy birthday! Love, Grandma.
ReplyDeleteLove those beautiful faces. I can see those Isaacs genes! I just hope you don't get the Isaacs chin :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a gift you are to your mommy and daddy! Your progress is fantastic. A special thanks for all the great posts. I really missed the day you didn't let us know how you were doing....love, auntie susan
ReplyDelete